Individual membership benefits
Using the EMRBI infrastructure for faculty and doctoral students for promoting research:
- New opportunities for international research with other members through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors.
- creating international database with other members
- get connections with other researchers and doctoral students
- New opportunities for research fundraising as part of international organization.
Using the EMRBI infrastructure for faculty and doctoral students for promoting teaching:
- Exchange teaching information methods with other lecturers abroad
- Exchange faculty opportunities through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors
- Exchange student programs through the cooperation and facilitation of Country Directors
Receive the 3 issues of the EuroMed Journal of Business (EMJB), the official journal of EMRBI
Be eligible to be a member in various bodies at EAMB (Executive Committees, Research committees, Teaching committees, Practitioners committees).For example,participation includes having her/his picture in the website, at the specific research committee s/he choose, contact details, research interests, publications, as well as participation in research forum and in its discussions.
Become a member of a network of distinguished schools and universities in the European and Mediterranean region.
Be invited to EMRBI's (EuroMed Business Research Institute) annual members' meetings.
Phrase your opinions about and make suggestions for EMRBI throughout the year.
Being eligible to vote for Country Directors that will participate in Institute Executive Board.
Be eligible to various bodies at EMRBI (Executive Board, scientific committees, teaching committees, etc)
Benefit from EMRBI's experience and infrastructure in organising workshops, in-house seminars, consulting and training programmes at a discount rate.
Get access to EMRBI's networks of academics, researchers, and professional in business related fields.
Use EMRBI's networks and recieve its assistance in establishing links with individuals and institutions in the European and Mediterranean region.
Get connections with consultants, executives and businesses in various countries, through cooperation with and facilitation of Country Directors.
New opportunities for international business consulting.
Get access to enormous network of researchers and teachers
Co-organize international seminars and executive workshops with the EMRBI infrastructure.
are eligible for EMRBI sholarships
can participate, seek the advice and network with an international group of peers and faculty.
can announce their availability on the EuroMed job market
Annual individual membership of EUR 200
Annual individual membership of EUR 250 with hard copy of the EMJB journal